? NEW ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE FOR MOURNERS AND RABBIS
? INCLUDES COMPLETE DIRECTIONS, LITURGY, SUPPORT
? PLUS MINCHA AND MAARIV!
All liturgy FULLY TRANSLITERATED in English, including the complete "MINCHA" and "MAARIV" services for the Shiva home!
This outstanding compact-size book will guide you through the difficult times of illness and death, presenting Jewish tradition in a way that is both sensitive and instructive. Endorsed by leading rabbis, hospital chaplains, and family counselors, this all-in-one guide will help you know what to do when faced with these life-changing challenges.
Written for people of all backgrounds, levels of observance, and understanding, this book is a fitting companion for family and friends, including visitors at the funeral and Shiva home.
* An overview of life, illness and death in Jewish thought.
* Laws and customs for visiting the sick.
* Jewish perspective on end-of-life issues (e.g. living wills, organ donations, etc.).
* Dealing with the last moments of life - what everyone should know.
* Before the funeral, at the cemetery, following burial.
* Mourner's Kaddish, Shiva, Shloshim, Yartzeit, and Yizkor.
* All necessary liturgy, including Mincha (afternoon), Maariv (evening) prayer services, and Mishnayot, along with easy-to-read English transliteration and translation.
* Inspirational readings and meditations.