Jewish Holiday Treasure Trail Teacher's Guide by Ellen J. Rank.
Teachers can enrich their use of The Jewish Holiday Treasure Trail with:
* Techniques that introduce students to the Jewish calendar.
* Open-ended questions to stimulate critical thinking and class discussion.
* Hands-on activities, such as making up a song to remember the Hebrew months.
* Family activities, such as encouraging students to sketch different kinds of trees in their neighborhood, bring in leaves, and share their findings in the next class.
* Enrichment opportunities that use the games and resources at www.ElijahRocks.net.
Grade Level: 2 - 3
Product Code: 834